turning things forgotten into things to remember.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

plain cleverness.


today marks my 1 week, 7 whole days blog ANNIVERSARY!  and can i say goal:  500 views!!  congratulations readers on getting some great ideas and making my blog something to be sought out.  lets keep pay'in it forward because i am committed to you!  =D

as bloggers, we are always trying to be innovated and come up with new and ingenious ideas.  when those creative juices are flowing things just come to us, ie. my pvc pipe turned curtain rod.  as you know my posts are a consolidation of amazing things that some of my amazing fellow bloggers have discovered.  i am making it my mission to keep my followers knowledgeable on ways to decorate on a dime and eat delicious, healthy alternatives.  todays blog is nothing short of a little creativity and inspiration.  

red online is a neat website with loads to offer.  while doing my daily craft surfing i saw this neat idea and remembered i had a heap of postcards from when i went traveling through europe!  

step 1.
acquire postcards.    
step 2. 
tape post cards in whatever order around door frame   
step 3. 
take a step back and admire how amazing you are for choosing to remember and ACTUALLY DO this idea.  bc its pretty groovy ;)

         

this next idea i have seen done on many sites and to my boyfriends dismay i stared making and just FINDING places for them haha.


step 1.
use a whole roll of tp or paper towels.  
step 2.
smash and cut the left over cardboard roll in 1/2" slices 
step 3.
hot glue them in the center



options: I added paint on SOME of mine to add a little color in my life ;) ENJOY!




3 comments:

  1. You have a picture of the paper towel thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do... I will be posting the edits tomorrow. I was unable to uplaod the pics due to technical difficulties. first and last hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas. Thanks Crafty Kristy!!

    ReplyDelete