turning things forgotten into things to remember.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

who is me.


The beginning. Why is it, that the beginning and end are the hardest parts of anything. Papers, relationships, life... even when it comes to something as simple as my little clever blog.

My featured "forgotten to remembered" crafts are cork boards and quoted signs... but as some of you know, I have been slowing changing my ways and becoming a more health conscious person. I have come a long way and have recently hit my BMI goal (yay me!). Thus, I will be sharing with you the bits of knowledge I have learned along the way that I wish I had always known. Please comment and share with me related dishes, tips and just clever ideas!

If you like what you see, stand by... because all we can go from here is up!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I can't wait to see all of your ideas. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just NEVER cease to amaze me. I can't wait to take this journey with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete